Caravan Park Cornwall - Static Caravan Holiday Homes at Riverside
Riverside Caravan Park Cornwall includes a number of static caravan holiday homes. Relax in our luxury caravan holiday homes, we have 4 berth, 6 berth and 8 berth holiday homes equipped with your every need.
The caravans are fully serviced and include:
- Shower and toilet
- Colour television
- Kitchen/dining utensils
- Duvets, pillows and linen
You only need to bring towels to the caravan park. Cots and high-chairs are available for hire (charges apply). There is car parking for two cars beside each caravan. We regret pets* are not allowed in our caravans. (see below).
Riverside Holiday Park Dog Friendly Holiday Homes
* We have available 3 privately owned dog friendly caravans
(2 bed 6 berth). Prices are as per description in the table below. Please call for more information.
(Please note these 3 "dog friendly" caravans cannot currently be booked through the online booking facility)
Tariff 2019 Season - Holiday Homes
Our caravans are personally maintained by us and are kept to the highest standard of cleanliness. They are all carpeted and have mains water, drainage, gas and electricity included in the prices shown. All caravans are equipped with shower, flush toilet, wash basin with hot and cold water, electric refrigerator, microwave, colour television, full cooker, cooking utensils, crockery, pillows and duvets.
CHARGES ARE PER WEEK (including VAT, Gas, Electricity and Colour TV)
Luxury Holiday Homes - (Duvets and Linen provided)
|Dates||4 Berth||6 Berth||8 Berth|
|Apr 13 - Apr 19||£295||£180||£315||£190||£335||£210|
|Easter Weekend (Fri - Mon)||-||£230||-||£250||-||£270|
|Apr 20 - Apr 26||£325||-||£350||-||£375||-|
|Easter Mid-week (Mon - Fri)||-||£195||-||£210||-||£230|
|Apr 27 - May 24||£300||£185||£320||£200||£340||£220|
|May 25 - May 31||£545||-||£570||-||£590||-|
|June 01 - June 21||£450||£255||£475||£275||£500||£290|
|June 22 - July 19||£540||£310||£565||£315||£575||£335|
|July 20 - Aug 23||£760||-||£790||-||£815||-|
|Aug 24 - Aug 30||£580||-||£600||-||£625||-|
|Aug 31 - Sept 20||£330||£170||£350||£190||£375||£210|
|Sept 21 - Oct 18||£270||£155||£290||£165||£310||£185|
|Oct 19 - Nov 02||£365||£210||£385||£220||£405||£240|
|S.B. denotes: Short Break 3 or 4 nights.|
PLEASE NOTE LODGES, HOLIDAY CHALETS & CARAVAN HIRE OPEN UNTIL END OCTOBER
Swimming Pool - Open from April 13th to November 2nd 2019
Bar - Open from April 13th to November 2nd 2019
Takeaway/Bar Meals - Open from May 11th to September 7th 2019
Management reserves the right to withdraw any service at any time without prior notice
PLEASE NOTE: WE ACCEPT FAMILIES AND COUPLES ONLY
ALL OUR ACCOMMODATION IS NON SMOKING
SORRY NO PETS* ARE ALLOWED IN OUR ACCOMMODATION
(Except for the privately owned caravan available - please see notice at top of this page)
Short Breaks & Special Offers
2019 Caravan/Lodge, Cabin or Chalet Short Breaks & Special Offers
(All offers subject to availability - only one special offer can apply to each holiday booked)
OFF SEASON BREAK
Please refer to the Holiday Home tariff for short break (s.b.) prices.
Please see price panels above.
Book two or more consecutive weeks and get the following reductions:
£50 off second and additional weeks on holidays of two or more weeks taken at any time of the year.
2020 HOLIDAYS AT 2019 PRICES
Book your 2020 holiday and pay your deposit before end of September 2019 and you'll pay 2019's hire charge.
Booking Terms & Conditions for Static Caravans
- Your accommodation must be paid for in full 21 days before the arrival date.
- Unless you notify us of late arrival, your accommodation will be held until 10.00pm on arrival date (providing full payment has been received), at which time your accommodation may be re-let.
- If full payment has not been received at least 7 days before the commencement of your holiday, we reserve the right to re-let the accommodation.
- Bookings are strictly for the person named on the booking form, any change must be notified to the management who reserve the right to cancel the booking.
- Only booking from families and couples are accepted and no pets of any kind are allowed.
- The company reserves the right to enter the accommodation.
- The company reserves the right to terminate any booking before or during the holiday, at its discretion.
- Anyone using Riverside Holiday Park and its facilities do so entirely at their own risk and we will not accept liability for the loss of, or damage to, any property.
- In the event of leaving early, no refunds will be made. A holiday cancellation insurance policy is offered.
- Bookings are from 4.00pm on the day of arrival to 10.00am on the day of departure. You are welcome to arrive earlier and use our facilities and every endeavour will be made to check you in as early as possible.
- The latest arrival time for your accommodation is 10.00pm unless by prior arrangement.
- All visitors must report to reception on arrival and the number of persons should not exceed the sleeping capacity of the unit.
- Swimming pool rules must be adhered to at all time
- Dogs must be kept on leads at all times. Pets by piror arrangement only. We reserve the right to refuse certain breeds of dog that we consider to be inappropriate for a family park. No other pets accepted. Dogs must not be left unattended at any time.
Swimming Pool: Our swimming pool is unattended. Children under 15 years of age must be accompanied at all times. Swimming pool rules must be adhered to at all times.
Cycling: Would parents please ensure that children cycle in a sensible and courteous manner at all times. Scooters, Cycling and Skateboarding is NOT permitted after dusk.
Speed: The speed limit on the site is 5 mph for all vehicles including bicycles.
Electric and Petrol Scooters: The use of electric and petrol driven scooters is NOT allowed on the site at any time. Excluding mobility vehicles.
Dogs: Dogs must be kept on leads at ALL times. Under no circumstances should dogs be left unattended.
Kite Flying: is NOT permitted on site.
Checking In and Out: Official check in time for accommodation is 4pm. Official check in for touring vans and camping is 11am. Official check out time for accommodation, touring vans and camping is 10am. Whenever possible we shall endeavour to get you into your accommodation or onto your pitch as early as possible.